Welcome back to The Deep Talk! In this episode, I’m joined by Emmy Marie, a certified trauma-informed life coach and NARM practitioner. Emmy’s goal is to help people (and her clients) create thriving lives and relationships after trauma.
Emmy shares her experience as a survivor of an abusive relationship and her journey of healing the resulting trauma. She also shares her current experience in a safe, healthy relationship with a secure partner after being in the toxic relationship.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- The definition of trauma, what it feels like in the body and healing modalities for trauma
- Emmy’s story of being in an abusive relationship and the signs of being in one
- Emmy’s story of being in a SAFE relationship and the green flags to look out for
- Attachment styles relating to relationships
- How to stop self-sabotoging in a healthy relationship
If you liked this episode, share on your IG story and tag me @wellnessmads. I’d love to hear what you learned!
Listen to this episode HERE.